Package contains a Blue cloth and a Grey cloth in individual bags
- The cloths prevent lenses from fogging up for 24-72 hours, by simply wiping lenses
- Developed using exclusive anti-fog molecules in the cloth material
- Widely used for eyeglass lenses, such as coated/hard resin lenses, goggles, swimming goggles, and also for camera lenses, phone and face shields
- Reusable up to 400-600 times
- Recommended to replace cloth every 3 months
- Mildew resistant
Clean lens before application for best results
Fog your lenses with your breathe and then wipe with the cloth
Lightly wipe each lens with anti-fog cloth on both sides for 20 seconds
Test your lenses and reapply as needed.
Store cloth in the poly bag provided to protect from light and moisture—Do not wash cloth.
Wash your hands after using cloth
Excellent works well
I bought these to use with my scuba mask, because someone on a recent trip had them - and they worked great. But they also work great on glasses when you are wearing a mask.
I followed the instructions, breathing on the lenses and rubbing for 20 seconds. The anti-fog works right away, but then wears off within an hour or two. Even quicker if I'm sweating. Waste of money.
Great buy for the price. Great product
Live this product.
Would recommend to anyone